Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully. By using the website "headchefgrinder.co.uk" and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- You must be over the age of 18 to purchase products from our site.
- Headchef grinders are for culinary use only.
Headchefgrinder.co.uk may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of headchefgrinder.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and headchefgrinder.co.uk and may only be amended in writing.
- By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to headchefgrinder.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any "down time".
- co.uk may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
- The descriptions and pictures on the website are a guide to the style and look of our products. We try to make them as accurate as possible but cannot be held responsible for minor differences.
- In the result of any waiver in respect to our terms we reserve the right to hold all terms relevant in the future.
Order Acceptance Policy:
After you place an order, headchefgrinder.co.uk will determine whether or not to fill the order, and headchefgriunder.co.uk may refuse or limit your order for any reason. By placing your order, you agree to accept all terms and conditions set forth anywhere on this site, including headchefgrinder.co.uk terms and conditions of sale. headchefgrinder.co.uk reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site. By placing your order, you agree that headchefgrinder.co.uk' total liability, under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid to headchefgrinder.co.uk for the product giving rise to headchefgrinder.co.uk liability.
If you would like help Ordering, or would like further information on any part of our products or services please contacts us via any of the following methods:
Post: Unit H18 Sheafbank Business Park
- You can purchase any of our products only by placing an online order on headchefgrinder.co.uk
- Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website an does not mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
- All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Headchefgrinder.co.uk may cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Every order is treated as individual and will be processed as such.
- Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to out terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 7 days of receiving your order and it is reasonable to do so.
- All products and services are subject to availability. headchefgrinder.co.uk endeavours to keep accurate stock levels however in the event of an item being out of stock it will be deleted from your order or replaced with a similar product. If the item purchased is still required and a similar replacement cannot be found we will retain the order until such time that the item ordered comes back into stock.
- headchefgrinder.co.uk are not able to control, or take responsibility for the actions of Customs and Excise. All packaging is discreet and no indication of contents is displayed, however if the items you have ordered are not in line with the laws in your area, you run the risk of customs interfering with your package. We are unable to help you in this situation.
- All orders will be despatched within 2 working days.
Pricing & Payment:
- All prices seen on the website are final. Any pricing errors will result in you order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
- All payments are taken in GBP (UK pound).
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of headchefgrinder.co.uk until paid for in full.
- headchefgrinder.co.uk does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
- Headchefgrinder.co.uk may on occasion require a credit checks for orders of a substantial nature or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks can be completed.
headchefgrinder.co.uk accepts all major Debit & Credit cards, cheques and direct bank transfers.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Faulty products / damaged items:
- In the highly unlikely event that an item sent to you is found to be faulty, you may send it back to us for a replacement. We will refund the cost of sending the item back to us. In the UK, items should be sent back via First Class Recorded Delivery. We will not accept extra charges for other courier services or guaranteed next day services. Overseas, items should only be sent back using your country's national postal service. We recommend using an insured delivery method; however we will not accept extra charges for Fed-Ex or other overnight courier services.
- Please make sure that you have clearly read any instructions that may have come with the product, or may be displayed on our website, as products found not to be faulty when they come back to us, will be sent back to you at your cost. Please note that our return policy also applies.
Exchanges / Cancellations:
- If you would like to exchange your items for different products in our range, you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. Please detail which items you would like as replacements. We will charge your card for the cost of sending these replacements out to you, as well as any extra balance that your updated order may incur. Please note that our return policy also applies. If you wish to cancel your order you should contact us before 4pm on the day of the order by telephone or email.
You must be 18 years of age, or older to view and/ or purchase items from this website and by purchasing from the site users warrant that they are 18 years of age or older.
- HEADCHEF Spaceman
- HEADCHEF Samurai
- HEADCHEF Hexellence
- HEADCHEF Razor
- HEADCHEF Classic
- HEADCHEF Green Dream
- HEADCHEF Speedy